Thursday, November 25, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude


Greeting VEGAN Thanksgiving that is!

I had a few orders to fill this Thanksgiving week (yay!) and was busy in the kitchen. A gal who almost had wedding cupcakes from me (wedding got cancelled sadly) ordered holiday cuppers from me. She got some vanilla bean cups with vanilla buttercream frosting, and pumpkin spiced cups with cinnamon orange buttercream, topped with a spiced maple candied pecan. Another woman I've met in the San Diego vegan community ordered an apple streusal cake. What a fun week!

Here's some pictures of the dearies and their process.....

My favorite vintage Bakerex Crownware cupcake pans and my coveted jar of vanilla beans....


the spice gang and their friend Mr. Microplaner



Here are millions of vanilla specks infusing the batter! This is one of my top favorite smells right here btw. Also, Big Red in action :)



The finished cuppers in their boxes ready to be eaten!



The cutest lil loaf of apple streusal cake.




Well, happy thanksgiving everyone! I will surely be cookin up a lil storm tomorrow, so I'll fill you in on the goodies. Until then, enjoy the holiday and remember to share your gratitude with those around you!

"Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel." ~Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment